Tuesday, August 30, 2011

So You Think You Can Dance “Hustle Hard” Review


By: Isis Nicole

I don’t usually get a chance to watch Fox’s competition show, So You Think You Can Dance, but I did get to see finalist Tadd Gadduang and Season 4 champion Joshua Allen, perform a choreographed routine to Ace Hood’s “Hustle Hard,” and it blew me away. I think I was for one, impressed by the mixture of masculinity and gracefulness on such an aggressive beat. I also loved how their movements expressed the song and it wasn’t cheesy at all. Performances like that one makes me wonder how anyone couldn’t appreciate the arts. If you’re not a fan of dance, at the very least, you can respect the hard work, dedication, and blood, sweat, and tears that are left on the stage. Both of these men did an amazing job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment