Tuesday, July 7, 2009

July/August '09 GMO Blog

Fashion & Beauty

GMO Staff Picks for Fashions We Want to Disappear!

Skinny Jeans? Hammer pants? Socks and sandals? What summer fashions do you wish would just disappear – forever?! Let us know!


Lifestyle

FAM: Things Women Shouldn’t Do While Driving

Ok ladies. We know you have something to say about Billy’s July/August "From A Man’s Perspective" column! Are women the only ones who don’t give their undivided attention to the road? I’m sure we can come up with a few things that men shouldn’t do while driving (or period!). Post Your Glossy thoughts here!

Trying to Get Your Face Back?

Addicted to Facebook and want to get your face back? Tell us about your experiences on the social networking site. Are you connecting with old and new friends or neglecting your school work, friends and hobbies?



2 comments:

  1. I bought someskinny jeans once in NY.
    I didn't like them at first.
    But now, they're cute.

    I don't think people should wear them this summer though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally think Skinny Jeans are cute on women who are on the taller and thinner side (not my side at all, lol). I just cringe when I see young men in them. Not only are they tight as all get out, but then they have the nerve to sag them? Ugh! Can this trend go away already! Thanks for your comment Shellhonor!

    ReplyDelete